Manage high volume data generated from various sources and in different formats by collecting, transforming, and storing it efficiently.
- Real time and batch data processing.
- Managing structured, semi-structured, unstructured data.
- Big Data ecosystem components like Hadoop, Spark, Flink, Storm, Kafka, Sqoop, Elasticsearch.
- Storage and retrieval of data with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase.
Migrate from legacy systems to Big Data platform for scalability, faster execution, and supporting new use cases.
- Planning and estimation for incremental migration.
- Selection of target storage and processing technologies and formats.
- Migration without affecting on customer or production systems.
- Perform functional and performance validations after migration.
Capture and maintain vast amount of data in data lake and leverage it for making better business decisions.
- Evaluation for need of data lake, what to ingest, how to store, and who will consume data.
- Extensible architecture for data sources and consumers.
- Multi dimensional data view by combining and curating data.
- Easy data discovery and better data governance.
- Value creation by self service processing and analytics.
Leverage machine learning (AI) technologies to gather insights from available data.
- Business domain understanding, data collection, cleansing, preparation, model building and fine tuning, deployment in production.
- Scalable and extraordinary machine learning computations with Spark ML, MLlib, FlinkML, Mahout.
- Advanced Analytics like Recommender Systems, Predictive Analytics using machine learning.
- Statistical Computing and Analysis using R, Python, Scala, Java.
- Stream data analytics: Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm, Flink.
Develop scalable, secure, highly available solutions using cloud based data management and analytics platforms.
- Google Cloud Platform: Leverage Cloud ML, Auto ML, Tensorflow, AI Platform and APIs.
- Amazon Machine Learning: Amazon Web Services to build predictive models & smart applications.
- Microsoft Azure ML: Managed services to easily build, deploy and share predictive applications.